Our department offers comprehensive services for diagnosis and management of acute/chronic liver, gallbladder, biliary tract, and pancreatic conditions.
In addition to medical history and clinical examination ultrasound is one of the most important noninvasive diagnostic tools in hepatology.
Our department offers all diagnostic ultrasound procedures including vascular ultrasound and contrast enhanced ultrasound.
The early and proper diagnosis and treatment of hepatobiliary conditions is important to prevent long term complications.
Hepatobiliary/pancreatic conditions treated in our department:
- Elevation of liver enzymes
- Fatty liver
- Acute hepatitis
- Chronic hepatitis including chronic viral hepatitis
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Gallbladder stones/stones of the biliary passages
- Focal liver lesions/liver tumors
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Dr. A. Abdel Samie earned the trainer status from the German Society of ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM)
- Pioneering research authored by Dr. Ahmed Abdel Samie-Huber et al. and published in prestigious German and international Journals on hepatobiliary and pancreatic conditions:
- Fully Covered Self-Expandable Metal Stents for Treatment of both Benign and Malignant Biliary disorders. Click here for more info.
- Biliary-Pancreatic Endoscopic and Surgical Procedures in Patients under Dual Antiplatelet Therapy: A Single-Center Study. Click here for more info.
- A Patient with a Hyperechoic Band-Shaped Structure in the Right Hepatic Vein. Click here for more info.
- Diagnosis and Management of Focal Liver Lesions. Click here for more info.
For every communication or further request of information please contact:
Madonna Yuzon SilangNurse of Dr. Ahmed Abdel Samie-Huber