The department of gastroenterology is specialized in diagnosis and treatment of colon and rectal diseases including inflammatory bowel diseases, diverticulosis, hemorrhoids, and anal fissures.
The department is offering all modern and state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for management colorectal conditions.
Colorectal conditions treated in our department:
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colon polyps
- Colon cancer screening
- Chronic diarrhea
- Rectal bleeding
- Anal fissure
Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures offered in the department of gastroenterology:
- High resolution intestinal ultrasound
- Diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy including polypectomy, endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), and balloon dilatation of strictures
- Capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic band ligation for hemorrhoids
- Botox toxin injection for anal fissures