Our department offers comprehensive services for diagnosis and management of acute/chronic liver, gallbladder, biliary tract, and pancreatic conditions.
In addition to medical history and clinical examination ultrasound is one of the most important noninvasive diagnostic tools in hepatology.
Our department offers all diagnostic ultrasound procedures including vascular ultrasound and contrast enhanced ultrasound.
The early and proper diagnosis and treatment of hepatobiliary conditions is important to prevent long term complications.
Hepatobiliary/pancreatic conditions treated in our department:
- Elevation of liver enzymes
- Fatty liver
- Acute hepatitis
- Chronic hepatitis including chronic viral hepatitis
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Gallbladder stones/stones of the biliary passages
- Focal liver lesions/liver tumors
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis